This week MacSparky is sponsored by SaneBox, the email service that can start saving your bacon today. Recently SaneBox announced the SaneFwd service. The latest new feature at SaneBox is SaneFwd. It's an easy way to automate email forwarding to your favorite third-party apps and team members.
With SaneFwd, you can:
• Automatically turning emails into tasks with Any.do and Todoist
• Automatically saving emails and attachments to your Evernote
• Automatically forwarding receipts to Expensify
• Automatically forwarding trip itineraries to Kayak
• Automatically forwarding certain emails to certain friends or colleagues
As an example, let’s say you have a newsletter that you want to automatically save to Evernote. With SaneFwd, you can train SaneBox to keep on the lookout for future newsletters and automatically forward them to your Evernote account.
The list is growing and SaneBox is working with service providers to make this feature even better. SaneFwd is just one more example of how SaneBox can help manage your email so you can get on with your life. I use SaneBox to sort and defer email. I also use it to check back on people that don't timely reply. Using SaneBox to power through email almost feels like cheating. Why not sign up for a trial and use this link to get a nice discount off your subscription and let them know you heard about it here.